Semalt Tips For Running A Blog Successfully
For any e-commerce platform, keeping a steady communication with your customer is a key element in work practice. Blogs establishes a strong contact with your clients. Thus, adding a blog to our website is one of the most efficient local SEO techniques.
The expert of Semalt Digital Services, Frank Abagnale explains the important aspects of using a blog as the tool for expanding communication with customers.
What you need to know
For any internet site, adding a blog just means having a platform where one can share posts as well as new relevant content. In most automated content management systems, there is usually a "blog" section on it. For other developers, coding a blog can be an easy task, thanks to the numerous free templates and CSS drop-downs. The difference is in a content management system which one is using for a blog. For most people, adding a blog will directly involve a click of a button. Conventional blogging ideas for your niche may include:
- How-to tips
- A testimonial of experience
- News item related to your website
- Particular service, department or function
Do not mind much about technical issues on your blog.
One may have all sorts of questions when including a blog in a website. For instance, one may wonder the ROI, the cost of maintenance, content to post, how to add the blog to a website, hiring freelancers and developers and automation features of a blog. These are important considerations, but they should not take up much of your time.
The idea of making a blog does not involve a lot of technicalities at the initial stage. The purpose of any blog is to create a good and efficient way to communicate with your clients. The blog is a vehicle to make this communication happen, not the technicality of putting up a good-looking website.
You can place promotions on a blog. For instance, let's say its women's day, and you have an online fashion site. On the blog, you can include an offer such as a freebie. For instance, you can say "Bring your lady with you, and you will get a free crop top". There are many more methods which you can use to communicate to your clients on the promotion. For example:
- 1. Publish it in a blog post. You can use a blog post to explain different aspects of your story. This post will get published in a permalink.
- 2. Share the URL on social media. Use social media for local channels to publish your post. You can use targeted ads which point to your city. Social media websites such as LinkedIn and Twitter can be a good place to start to trigger sharing.
- 3. Send an email. Remind your subscribers about the promotion. Remember to provide the link to the post as well as a summary of its content.
- 4. Set up a Google AdWords campaign. You can use keywords which are targeting a particular thing in your locality. Optimize the content and the traffic will flow.
Anyone can begin blogging anytime. Well established businesses have set up multiple blogs which deal with different aspects in their niche. Many websites can benefit from the use of a blog even in an autopilot mode. A blog can be a good way to retain constant communication with your clients. It incorporates different features such as comments and forums, which form the basis of a good customer relationship.